Monday, April 19, 2010

San Francisco weekend

San Francisco weekend-er













Ok so this update I put up a little earlier then I was going to because of post pressure from a certain madeleine dick godfrey :)
anyway there will be more to come of this weekend since the majority of the pictures were taken on my newly acquired (thanks to sweetie) lovely holga- this being said, there might not be any more pictures if the holga pictures didn't turn out since I am a first time user hehe whoopss might have exposed the film a few times. One will just have to wait and see. The trip was spent in San Fran and Monterey where we ate amazing fish and saw the golden gate, the lone cypress and much more. Ohhh and another later post I will show some pictures of the "Mystery Spot" in Santa Cruz- a slightly strange experience

5 comments:

  1. Just what is a holga? I'm thinking it's another kind of camera? So Justin collects guitars and you collect cameras. I like the pics and can hardly wait for more. Interesting to compare the two jetties, one out here and one back east. Love the pics of the hut on the dock with the yellow, oh, and the sea lions. The lone pine, or is that a cypress? really gives an impression of solitude. Hmmm, I'm thinking haiku.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cypress! look it up- its at pebble beach on the 17 mile drive

    ReplyDelete
  3. how fun! yes, i love the mystery spot. we went there a lot when i was a kid. you did a 'weekender' in sf and monterey? ambitious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. we are glad that you had a great weekend, but hope you will let us know the next time that you come North with "Sweetie". W,P and A Newton
    PS I like your photos. WN

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the Lone Cypress Tree - just stunning!

    ReplyDelete